Saturday, July 20, 2013

Its a small world and a real night out on the town!

On Tuesday we went to Disneyland with our friend Kim and Greg and their little boy Grayson. They just got passes so we just went for the evening. We took the little ones on It's a Small World and it was so much fun!!! She just looked at everything and took it all in and it was so funny to watch. She looked like she was completely beguiled. Grayson was so happy and I really liked seeing his reactions because he is already over a year old and I'm looking forward to when Harmony can react in that way. Right now its just shock and awe which is still really cute. I love going to Disneyland because it's a safe and fun environment to just walk around. Most of the time when we go we don't even go on rides, we just walk around for exercise. I could go every day and it would never get old! If we ever move away from here I will miss Disneyland the most (and In n Out!)

On Thursday night Chris and I went to go see X and the B-52's at the OC fair with my sister and her boyfriend. It was a lot of fun and it was really the first time I got to cut loose in a while. My sister volunteered to drive so I didn't have to worry about how much I had to drink and my mom and dad watched Harmony so I felt totally comfortable leaving her for a few hours. X is my favorite band and I have seen them around 13 times now. It was great to see them again and I always have a great time watching them. It was my second time seeing the B-52's but the first time I was very young so this was a treat. I totally didn't expect them to be so amazing but they really blew me away! I was dancing up a storm! I love getting to do things like that and I just feel really blessed that everything worked out and we were able to have a fantastic evening with no worries or problems. My mom and dad even said that Harmony was an absolute angel the whole evening and even soothed herself to sleep with no crying!!

Last night and today have been a different story though. Harmony is teething and she is very uncomfortable and whiny/fussy. I hope she isn't like this all day because I really want to take her and Chris to this awesome park I just discovered in our city! Heres to adventure everyone! Have an awesome weekend!!!

Sharing magical memories with daddy...






We ran into our cousin at the concert, so good to see him!


No comments:

Post a Comment